EXPO MATA

Is all about Education,Exams runs, and PC knowledge

Ad1

Monday 4 December 2017

How to prepare and score above 300+ in 2018/2019 jamb

How to prepare for Jamb 2018
What you do before JAMB 2018 will determine what JAMB will do to you after the examination. In case you don’t know, JAMB has deployed a new method for admitting candidates(read more on that here), so there’s no admission for you if you fail JAMB. Today, I will be guiding you on how to prepare for Jamb 2018.Your Jamb score is a major factor in gaining admission. If you think you will be admitted with connection, change that thought now and start focusing on how to pass JAMB 2018/2019
How does this relate to the topic?. Yes, it relates to the topic because we’ll be talking about “How To Prepare For JAMB 2018/2019 And Score Above 300“. No time for too much story, let’s head straight into the topic.

HOW TO PREPARE FOR JAMB 2018/2019 AND SCORE ABOVE 300 

1. STARTS READING NOW
It is not too early to start reading for JAMB 2018/2019. The earlier, the higher your chances of scoring high. Don’t wait till after JAMB 2018/2019 registration before you start reading. Let me share my personal reading experience with you.
I read textbooks from Monday to Friday, at least 4hours daily uninterrupted. You might be thinking, how can I read for 4hours daily without losing concentration? I shared that secrets in my article on “How To Read For Many Hours Without Losing Concentration”On Saturdays, I solve past questions for all my 4subjects and add my total score. With this, I was able to keep track of my progress.
On Sundays, I rest, watch T.V and I don’t read at all. Before the commencement of my UTME examination, I was able to complete all my textbooks twice!.
If you can use this method consistently or derive a better method, you’ll end Scoring above 300 in Jamb 2018/2019.


2. SET YOUR TIME TABLE AND FELLOW IT DULY
Time-table will help you to remain consistent with reading. Make sure you don’t miss your daily reading schedule. This is another technique to prepare for Jamb 2018 and pass.
3. WORK MORE ON YOUR WEAKNESS(ES) 
Everybody have his/her own weak point. As for me, it was biology until I devoted more time to reading biology. I started developing personal interest in it, and now it is my best subject.
If there’s any subject you think is hard for you to understand/remember, it means you have not been spending more time on it or you have shown lack of interest in it. Change your mindset, tell yourself, “I want to know this subject!”.  
 
 
4. DON’T NEGLECT YOUR STRENGTHS TOTALLY
When I changed my mind set and focus to biology, I started reading it and spent more time on it. After two months, I discovered I had only 2 topics left in biology while I have at least 7 each in chemistry and Physics that were my favourites initially.
I had neglected my Chemistry and Physics duties and focused on Biology only. I had to shift back to Chemistry and Physics so as to strike a balance between the 3 subjects.
What I am trying to say is, “While you are working on your weaknesses, don’t neglect your strengths. They are the best places to bag cool marks in Jamb 2018″.
5. USE THE SYLLABUS
Did I unleash the secret to you that Jamb will never set questions out of the syllabus? I did in my article titled, Untold Secrets About Passing Jamb 2018/2019 Every Candidate Must Know“. Make proper use of the syllabus and cover all the topics in it.
6. USE THE RECOMMENDED TEXTBOOKS
At the end of each syllabus, you’ll find some list of recommended textbooks by JAMB. These texts and Past Questions will be used to set JAMB 2018 questions. So, make use of them while preparing for JAMB 2018.
7. STUDY PAST QUESTIONS
Past questions are the only JAMB 2018 expo you’ll find nationwide. The fact is JAMB is out of questions, so they repeat majority of their questions. Study past questions, read more on each question from the recommended textbooks and study the pattern used by JAMB for setting questions.
8. ATTEND A GOOD UTME COACHING
What you read by yourself, when backed by what you learn at Jamb lessons around is what makes you loaded for the Jamb 2018/2019 examination.
9. SEEK HELP
If there is anything that you don’t know or you find confusing about your studies or JAMB 2017, feel free to ask questions from those that have the knowledge. Seeking for help is smart not stupid.
10. Visit Hilearners.com for JAMB updates and special guides
 
Do you find this special JAMB 2018/2019 guide helpful? If so, don’t forget to share it with friends with the share buttons below. Drop your comments below. 

No comments:

Post a Comment