EXPO MATA

Is all about Education,Exams runs, and PC knowledge

Ad1

Friday 8 December 2017

How to pray for success in your exams - Expomata

Pray for success in exams
Success

O Lord, I earnestly hope & depend on you for great Success in my academic   endeavor. Lord I lay my plans b4 u. Our Father enrich my efforts with favour & Success. Holy Father I ask for your Mercy & forgiveness for My sins. Lord I render the desires of heart,my knowledge & scheme wholly to you, pls anoint dem for  success & Victory. Book of Deuteronomy 28:13 says that  I shall be the head and not the wikipedia.com tail,above only & not beneath.. You created me for blessing & not for curse.  Holy Spirit,i welkom u in my life today. Empower me, Lord, to make d best I can ofy education. Anoint me to be a blessing to my Family & joy to many lives. Divine Spirit influence the pattern Of my study & enhance understanding. You are my Helper & Teacher.Let me Constantly abide in your Glory & Favour so that I well  always excel in my Studies. You endued Daniel with knowledge & skill that outstandingly distinguished him among his equals. I therefore ask for knowledge and understanding. Lord I need you more in this period of my Studies. I present to you my ability to studying this periods of examinations, o Lord the great Teacher. Pls direct my Spirit to what and where to read. Grant me retentive memory as I study & help me to recall all that I have learned during examinations, & cause me to excel in them. Holy Spirit, I'm very confident that you dwell in me and I have been empowered to excel... The kind of knowledge & skill that  distinguished Daniel among equals is completely at work in my life. In the name of Jesus, I claim Supernatural favour upon my academic pursuit & I confess DAT success well  be my Portion. Glory be to the Father....
It's well in Jesus name Amen...🙏🏼🙏🏼

No comments:

Post a Comment